There’s this game going round the blogging word called tagged. Someone posts a blog with 11 questions and answers and then tags 11 people to come up with answers to another 11 questions and link back to the original blog.
Originally I thought I wouldn’t take part as I had a lot to do. But last week’s Tagger Tammy E. A. Crosby gave such good questions that I couldn’t help but take part.
So without further ado, here are the 11 questions she posted along with my answers.
1. You’re dead. What’s the one accomplishment you wished you’d achieved before you died?
I wish I’d found the cure for whatever I’d died of.
2. You find out you’re a witch, what’s the first spell you want to cast?
Like a female witch? If I find out I’m a hot female witch, I’m probably going to be a while before I get round to casting any spells. Just sayin’.
3. You’re the next contestant on Survivior. You can only take one material item with you (aside from pictures of loved ones etc), what item can you not live without?
My Macbook Pro. I can use it to write, and if anyone annoys me, use it to bludgeon them to death. That is the point of Survivor… right?
4. You’re stranded on a desert island with someone of the same sex. You’re lonely, they’re hot. Do you consider experimenting?
I think I’d be too busy trying to figure out how to get off the damn island.
5. You could pick one of your favourite foods to be non fattening, what would it be?
Bacon! Everything tastes better with bacon. (Well not everything, but bacon is still awesome.)
6. Your fairy godmother shows up, she says she can give you one special skill to help you succeed in life, what do you ask for?
Telepathy. I’m pretty certain I could succeed in anything if I could read everyone’s mind whenever I liked.
7. If you could choose to be immortal, would you?
Do I get a sword and have to be the only one? Because that sounds like a lot of work. And if you don’t, then it would get really dull, really quickly.
8. The devil appears to you. Says he’ll give you anything you ask for at all in exchange for your soul. Would you do it? If so what would you ask for?
No, I kinda like my soul where it is. Be nice to have a chat with him though, bet he plays a mean guitar solo. Probably listens to Sabbath.
9. You’re told you’re being shipped off to another planet to populate it because your genes are just that outstanding. You can only take a famous person with you to be your mate, who do you request?
As my wife reads these, I’m just going to move right along and say nothing. Nope, not me, I wouldn’t take anyone. Hi Honey. Love you. *cough*
10. Your spouse cheats on you. There are no kids involved. What do you do to get some revenge on the cheating spouse?
I leave her. No revenge required. Revenge leads to hatred, and hatred to the dark side, it does.
11. You are caught up in the middle of a bank robbery. During the robbery some cash falls and lands close to you. Do you slide it into your pocket, or leave it?
I’d leave it, not out of some altruistic response, but because knowing my luck it would be the ink pack.
I’m going to take a break from the posting it to 11 people as most of them would have already had this sent to them. But if anyone is interested in taking part. Here’s 11 more questions—feel free to post the answers on your blog or in the comments section below.
You can spend one day in your partner’s body, able to read all his/her thoughts, etc. Would you do it?
If you could go back in time, what advice would you give to your 16-year-old self?
You can go on a date with one currently living famous person, who?
If you could travel to any time in history, where would you go and why?
What skills do you possess that would help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
You can be any comic book superhero – Who would you be?
If you could choose any one book to be made into a movie, what would it be?
You’re at the concert for your favourite band. They ask you to get on stage with them. Who are the band, would you do it, and what would you do on stage (sing, play instrument)?
You could live out the story from any one book. What book would it be?
What’s your favourite movie vampire?
You can become any supernatural creature, which one would you become?